Today’s office yoga has included:
- a series of seated cat-cow in my desk chair;
- a long held seated cobra;
- a long held downward dog using my filing cabinet as a prop (rather than going all the way to the floor);
- mountain both seated and standing as I needed some grounding;
- breaks for pranayama of varying lengths; and
- as much ahimsa as I can muster in any given moment.
So often I get down on myself for not taking time to do a long practice on the mat every day, which makes me feel like I’m not practicing at all. Maybe I need to catalogue my office yoga like this more often to remind myself that yoga doesn’t only take place on my mat.